EAST AMBER ESTATE, ABIJO GRA
East Amber Estate is one of our top premium estates owned by a top-notch real estate company in Lagos.
East Amber Estate offers quality lifestyle amidst the bustling metropolis of Lagos without compromising on greenery and quality.
If you are looking for a plot of land to buy in an estate in Abijo GRA Lagos with a good title and at an affordable rate, then East Amber Estate is your best investment zone.
This fast developing estate is located in Abijo GRA, just beside the Nicon Town II and behind Abijo Government Reserved Area. It is about 4 minutes drive from the Lekki-Epe Expressway and about 20 minutes drive from Victoria Garden Garden.
Title of East Amber Estate
The title on East Amber is Governor’s Consent.
What’s the Size of a Plot of Land in East Amber Estate?
There are 3 available land sizes in the estate namely;
- 300sqm (half plot)
- 450sqm (one-quarter plot) and
- 600sqm or 60ft x 100ft (full plot)
Why Should I Buy Land in East Amber Estate?
There are many concrete reasons you should buy land in East Amber Estate as listed below;
- East Amber Estate is strategically located within the heart of Abijo GRA, less than 4 minutes drive from the Lekki-Epe Expressway.
- It has an excellent title document which is Governor’s Consent and it is verifiable.
- This estate is a ‘buy and build’ estate.
- East Amber is an investment that is capable of appreciating by 150% rate within 12 months.
- This estate is one of the fastest developing estates in Lagos state right now.
- Most importantly, East Amber is free from omo-onile wahala and any known government acquisition.
Featured Amenities to Be Provided in East Amber Estate
- Sports & Recreation Centre
- Fantastic Architecture
- Street Lights & Decor
- State-of-the-Art Security Systems
- Paved Roads
- Good Drainages
- Potable Water
Neighbourhood of East Amber Estate
- NICON Town II
- Chevron Cooperative
- Caleb British International School
- Chalcedony Schools
- Greensprings Schools
- Lufasi Nature Park
- Pan Atlantic University
- Lagos Business School
- Corona School and
- The government-owned Abijo GRA itself.
East Amber is going to be a smart and luxury estate your family will love to live in.
What’s the Price of a Plot of Land in East Amber Estate?
At the moment, a full plot of land in East Amber Estate goes for N12.5M (Twelve million five hundred thousand naira).
However, prices differ according to land size, outright and instalment plan and the breakdown goes as thus;
|Sizes||Outright||3 Months||6 Months||Initial Deposit|
With the kind of land title, featured amenities, location, neighbourhood, fast capital appreciation rate and the rate of development in East Amber Estate, it is only wise to want to buy into this estate.
TPI Homes is here to help you make the acquisition of plot(s) of land in East Amber a smooth one whether you are in the country or abroad.
For more information and inspection contact: TPI Homes @ www.tpihomes.com.ng or Call/WhatsApp: +2348031920225, +2349054407509
- ID: 2181
- Published: September 20, 2018
- Last Update: March 21, 2023
- Views: 292